This recipe is a match made in my taste buds heaven. Two things I love: egg salad and avocado. This recipe is super quick to put together and can be enjoyed a variety of ways. Plus, the Greek yogurt replaces the mayo to make it a healthier option as opposed to the normal recipe.
- 2 medium, ripe avocados
- 4 hard boiled eggs, yolk removed, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1.2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Add diced avocado to large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic salt and Greek Yogurt. Use fork to mix and mash the avocados
- Fold in eggs until mixed well.
- I enjoy this recipe on a slice of Ezekiel bread or on it’s own!
Optional: I like to make my avocado salad fresh, but if you would like to make ahead, add 1/2 tsp lime juice to keep avocado from browning.